Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Retro Electro

Got a list of music recommendations from the ex, but ended up listening to Roni Size Reprazent(so mid 90s), Sly and Robbie (cheesy), Gary Numan (my friends are electric), Nitzer Ebb, Meat Beat Manifesto (Barend DID have shit taste in music).

Limited to what's available on network. Nothing progressive or exciting. May be time for a proper Soho record store shop.

Day 3 He-Tox:

G emailed me pointing out a spelling error in some article he read. Attempt at light-hearted humour, and to show I'm still in his thoughts. Ignored it.

Had some more great epiphanys last night. I felt quite happy last night, catching up with friends. Steph and I are still good friends and it won't be impacted by this at all, which is a big relief.

Also may make Xmas plans with Wilko. Always good fun!

No comments: