Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Dating game

Thinking about the crap I went through in the past few years with relationships.

Dating within the work sphere can be messy and I should have cast the net wider, but the most recent relationship was worth it. The ex and I went through so much crap in the beginning, with the psychoPat. We stuck together through all that and it turned out to be a great relationship. Seems sad that we let something as silly as time apart and an ocean split us in the end.

Speaking of dating in the office, I think a colleague is flirting with me.

1. He sat next to me at lunch at the offsite meeting.
2. When I worked late on Monday, he walked past my desk, got to nearest phone and called me for a chat.
3. He has started a campaign of funny email sending.

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but I just went to get some water from the cooler and he was there. He said ‘hello’ and looked at his shoe, grinning.

Did I mention that he's only 23? Why do I always attract the young ones?

No comments: