Monday, November 07, 2005

The 60-day he-tox

Swore to myself that I would go 60 days without contacting George and without dating anyone. Also that I would give up wheat, alcohol, white sugar, caffeine and joy.

At 20.30 Kevin, aka office crush, asked me out for a Monday arvo beer. I said yes without thinking anything of it other than him being friendly. At 23.00 he called to invite me again, absolutely stonkers. Did he mean it as a date? Does he want to be rebound boy? why is he so drunk on a Sunday? The corpse isn't even cold yet. English lads are strange.

Read ex's blog. Suppose it did look a bit weird that I emailed him only a few hours before George and I split up, but that was a coincidence. I just want to know whether my stuff is safe. I miss those photos he has of my farewell. Sent him another email to explain it, but now think it will also be misinterpreted or something. Maybe I should not speak for the entire 2 months as well.

That's the pledge. Nothing evil or damaging shall pass these lips. Esp not the tongue of office crush boy.

No comments: