Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Valkyrie is calling me home

Oh hello! Big surprise. Emap have given me a second chance interview. Mustn't have completely arsed it on Friday. They've given me homework. Still not sure about the role but it's got to be better than here.

Pros - It's not IT!!!
Cons - It's still Trade and still tech-focused.

Pros - It's technology that actually interests me. That's right, it's TV and film production!
Cons - It's a pay cut too.

Pros - I can so see myself doshing in Soho with Bohos, wearing funky boots and big glass beads, maybe a pair of peek over the top black framed glasses.
Cons - I've forgotten how to be a journalist.

Pros - Everyone that has worked on it has moved on to bigger and better - e.g. Media Guardian or actually making films.

Other thoughts on this rainy day: I stand beside a Viking. So why do I keep thinking about Leprechauns?

Hmmm... time for dog judo.

http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/water.aspx

No comments: