Monday, August 15, 2005

Retoxing - Party like there's no tomorrow

Undid all the good from Turkey by getting munted on Saturday at a party. Went to club and danced to bad house music like a fool. It was the same club went to with the ex all those months ago, where he got charged for washing his hands. It feels like years have passed, yet I feel years younger too. Firstly my trousers from that time now slide right off. To think they were tight on me back then.

Funny thing of the night, Kaz was so mashed and up for love that she tried to pash me. Also another girl came up to me and said 'I've been watching you all night. You are the hottest thing here.' Must be something in the water...

Went back to Steph's. Ash disappeared early and has no recollection of getting home. We put him in a cab, but he had all his money so maybe he did a runner on the cab driver. A mystery.

Night took a dramatic turn. We were all sitting around playing guitar and singing badly at 5am or whatever when some guy fell/jumped off the roof of the two storey house. He’s not sure what happened. He found a ladder and a window, crawled out to the roof, and then doesn’t remember whether he fell asleep and rolled off, or he jumped. He’s bloody lucky there was a fence to break his fall. What an idiot! Everyone rushes out to check his OK 'cept Ash who keeps playing that guitar and asks 'Has some idiot gone sui?'

Crawled back to George's. He seems so close to falling too. He said 'I like you so much, it's scary.' I agree. It is scary. But football is still owner of his heart, it seems because he crashed in front of the telly, dreaming of Spurs. "Yid Army".

I slept upstairs and dreamt of sweet nothing.

Got up, had lunch and returned to scene of crime almost 10 hours later where Steph, Ryan and co. were still drinking, snorting, popping and dancing their lives away. Had to leave before I got more toxic.

No comments: