Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Unrequited lust

Still have pathetic crush on guy from work. Just followed him to kitchen to help him carry the tea tray back. But I ducked to the loos to fix my hair (defeated) and check my teeth. Felt too shy and hot faced to think of anything witty to say. May as well have hit myself in the face with a wooden spoon and made 'dah dah' noises for the impact. Why does he make me feel all squirmy? It's not like he's gorgeous (well, he is) and it's not like I don't have my own more gorgeous and tall boy.

Think it's a fashion thing. I like black shaggy rock hair, black jeans and retro pointy 50's shoes, but I'm with Mr blonde spiky hair, cargoes and brown sensible shoes.

Office guy makes bad tea too. But I always say yes, because then he stops at my desk and says a few words. Ah... must be that summer office crush thing that Claire used to go on about. Remember us both swooning at Roman god Val back in hayjb in the spring, when he'd shed a few layers...

Oh, there he is again! *Blush*

No comments: