Monday, October 31, 2005

Virginia Creepers Club

Went to Virginia Creepers Club with John (maddog) on Saturday. Great night, like a Goth-Swing (not swingers) club. Everything is high-tailed glamour, pointy shoes and quiffs everywhere. Betty Page, Johnny Cash and The Cramps. Photos here.

Friday was our company meeting. Not sure what to say about that. Extremely dull and loads of lies told. All about teamwork, 'talk the talk, walk the walk,' yada yada yada. Spent afternoon txting Kev. His msg reads: 'So bored I want to weep all the blood out of my body'. I second that verdict.

Saturday got up for big shop for clothes. Got so frustrated at lack of range, amount of shite, that I bought pirate shorts. I hate pirate shorts. Look a bit like Avril Lavigne in them too. Why did I buy them? Further, why am I wearing them?

At the end of my day I found a shop that made me want to drop to my knees and pray. Pout. My personal heaven, a shop that stocks every single lip gloss in the world... very 40's glamour, and English Rose. Love it!!! Bought some pump it up lip gloss.

No comments: