Friday, January 06, 2006

Just like honey

Was going to edit yesterday's vitriole but decided 'fuck it'. It's all true and it still stands. After a night's sleep, I'm not feeling any calmer. Just more tired and fed up. The person that G portrayed in his account of NYE is not me. If that's who he thinks I am than he is in a relationship with someone that I don't know, nor do I want to know.

Went to a gig last night. Former Jesus and Mary Chain - Jim Reid live. Went with Kev, Paul, Mike and his bird Corralie. Left early because I couldn't stand it. Kev's review - good, not great. That's generous. More like - out of tune, but crap.

Still fun to get out with other people and have some fun banter. Of course these awful damaging comments from G flew about my head. 'Do I really flirt? Do I put myself out there?' You know what it's like when someone says something so cutting and harsh about you that you start wondering if it's true, and that impacts how you act in the future because you can't relax and be yourself without questioning everything you do?

God, I really miss my friends that actually do know me, and know the stuff G says isn't true. The friends that would bitch slap me for brooding about it for so many days when it's not worth the mental energy. I need that reality check.

No comments: