Friday, June 24, 2005

Ring ring, bling bling

I finally bowed down to conformity and got a yuppy phone. It's got the camera, mp3 player, clam shell shape, and makes cute little noises. Unfortunately I couldn't port over my old number so I have a new mobile number. Email update will follow with the phone number, as soon as I find out what it actually is.

Already recieved my first msg - from the guys at Glasto - shrooming off their heads. Again, lucky bahstard.

In other news - Marsha's last day before her Big Day. Her desk is covered in streamers and balloons. A boozy lunch and a boozy after work drinks will follow. What a lucky girl. She is so rapt and happy at the moment - and she deserves it too.

She is, in truth, already married. They eloped last year at Glastonbury. This wedding is just for the fans.

Heh - the Big Boss just asked Marsha whether it's her birthday. It's a little bigger than that.

No comments: