Thursday, June 23, 2005

Drop the pressure

Well, my mind has been like a rat on a running wheel, just turning over the same worries and dramas all week long. Legs and mind are puffed, figuratively and literally.

A great reminder from a friend: People are actually coveting some of what I have.

I think I have SAD (seasonal affective disorder) because the sun is out and I'm beaming like a fool, even though every time I think about stuff I want to be sick. It's like I'm manic depressive. I'm physically happy and my body feels happy, if that makes sense. However I'm also a little sad. I'm not lonely, and kinda like being alone, but I miss everyone.

The world is broken. Modern life is rubbish, and the world is broken. Too many people walk around trying to take stuff from the world to make their life complete. There are only a handful of people that try to put something back. That's what is noble. That's why Li Cunxin is my new hero. A touch of the divine. Even at our most divine we are always ridiculous.

These are my thoughts on this 33 degree London morning. I want to chase the sun around the world and become a leather woman.

No comments: